Friday 6 April 2007

My Favourite Things to Do

As I'm not 12 until 5th September 2007, I'm going to write in my nanna's blog (with her help) about wrestling. I'd also like to tell you about some of the other things I do and things I've achieved.

KARATE:
In January 2006 I started Karate with one of my sisters Lucy. Her and my other sister Sophie are 8 yr old twins. Both of us have received our yellow belts in February 2007. The next belt we're aiming for is green in June. We go to Karate on Tuesdays in Danescourt and on Fridays we go to Radyr. What I love about karate is that it's fun and exciting.

RUGBY:
In September 2006 I joined Fairwater Rugby and I play 2nd row in the forwards. I go to training on Wednesdays and matches on Sundays. The rugby tour is coming on April 22nd and it's on for the weekend which I'm looking forward to being in the winning team. What I love about rugby is the toughness of the game.

HOLIDAYS:
Holidays I've been on before are Spain, Pontins in the UK and Prestatyn in North Wales, UK. My favourite was Pontins because it was fun all week.
Next year, my mum and dad might be taking me and my twin sisters to Orlando, Florida for 2wks. We'd go to watch WrestleMania 24 on March 30th as well as Disneyland. I'm glad we might be going next year because it'll be great fun.

WRESTLING:
I love wrestling and I spend hours and hours every day watching wrestling on Sky Sports 3 and Sky Box Office. I watch SmackDown! and RAW nearly EVERY DAY !!! My favourite wrestler's are Triple H and Shawn Michaels (DX) because they are funny and great technical wrestlers. They also come out on top.

My dad took me to see the live wrestling last year, twice. The first time I went to the Cardiff International Arena (CIA) in Wales. The night after, me, my dad and Lucy went again to the CIA hoping to get their autographs. They were just about to leave in the coach so my dad followed the coach all the way to Cardiff Airport where we not only got their autographs but shook hands AND had photos taken with John Cena, Triple H, Rob Van Dam and Matt Striker. We also saw all the RAW Roster at Cardiff.

I hope you like the videos that we (my nanna & me) have added to this blog. They're all from youtube and my favourite is the Hell in a Cell 2 on 3 Handicap match, Triple H and Shawn Michaels vs Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon and Big Show at Unforgiven 2006.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Well done Ashley on writing your first blog. Keep up the good work and one day we might see you as a Professional Wrestler.
Love from Aunty Anne xx