Friday 6 April 2007

My Grandson Ashley

I've got an amazing and very talented 11 yr old grandson called Ashley Horrigan. He's a very loving and gentle soul who has an insatiable passion for wrestling.

He believes with conviction that he's going to make history and be the first World Champion Superstar from Wales, UK and as I believe strongly in the power of the mind and the Law of Attraction, will encourage him in his goal. His goal is to be the best in everything he does. He's called himself 'The BEAST' which is similar to 'the BEST'. In his words, he says it because "I'm strong".

"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" by Napoleon Hill

Anyway, as he's under 13 and due to the terms and conditions of blogger.com, I'm going to be here for him when he writes his posts in my blog. The words in his posts will be his.

Over to you Ashley...

This post written by "Nannie Cathie"

No comments: